I Prepare the Final Paper
1) The only accepted template for the submission is the IEEE Letter (both for word and latex file). The IEEE conference templates can be found below:
Please, use only one of the two aforementioned templates for the submission of the final files. Any paper that does not respect these template will be not published in the IEEE Proceedings.”
Limitation to 6 full pages, including paper title, authors and affiliations, figures and references (maximum size 2MB). Authors are requested to prepare the manuscripts in the IEEE two-column format template and to translate it in PDF. No other format in the submission and in the final version can be accepted. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore on‐line digital library. Please contact info∂egrid2023.com for any questions regarding your paper submission.
II IEEE PDF eXpress check
Once the final manuscript is ready to submit, authors must create a PDF file according to the IEEE PDF eXpress. All submissions must be IEEE Explore compliant and the only way to insure this is to use IEEE PDF eXpress.
First-time users should do the following:
1) Select the “New Users - Click Here”. 2) Enter the following:
- 58358X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password 3) Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above procedure but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
III Final Paper Submission
Please re-upload the PDF file created by IEEE PDF eXpress in the ExORDO paper submission system (https://egrid2023.exordo.com/).
IV Author Registration
At least one of the authors for the final paper needs to complete the registration and payment. The details of the registration/payment procedure will be published on conference Web pages in the next few days.
- In order to have your paper published to the IEEE Xplore library, it is required that you PAY at least one full registration for the paper, ATTEND on-site conference and PRESENT your paper. This policy applies equally to oral and poster presentations.
- Your final paper in PDF format with IEEE Explore compliant must be submitted no later than 15th Septmber, 2023 23:59 CET at https://egrid2023.exordo.com/. Your paper must comply with the specifications listed in the guide for authors. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
- Your final paper will be submitted for plagiarism checking to the IEEE Crosscheck system. Papers found to contain plagiarized material will not be accepted for publication.