Student Travel Grants from PELS Technical Committee available
1000 Euro + a free registration to eGrid2023 for student up to 15 awardees.
Here are the criteria for getting the grant:
- The applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a power electronics program at an accredited institution.
- The applicant shall be an IEEE PELS student member
- The recipients must be an author or co-author of a paper that has been accepted for presentation at eGrid 2023.
- The recipient must attend eGrid 2023 and submit expense receipts to the committee for reimbursement.
- Applications must be made and received by the committee by 15.09 to info∂egrid2023.com. Please send an email:
- in subject “Travel Grant Application paper ID”
- attached a certificate attesting you are a student
- a scanned copy of an identification document
- IEEE Student member number
The grant will be transferred after the conference, if the attendance of the student has been proved.